For Manuscript Submissions
A timely submission, however, is not a guarantee that your work will be accepted for forthcoming publication. All submissions are peer reviewed by the editorial board and a select group of reviewers. Please make sure that all guidelines are followed carefully. All the accepted articles will be queued for publication and will appear in the futures issues based on the priorities set by the editorial board.
Check list for submitting a Manuscript
- Covering letter
- Copyright Forms (Scanned)
- Illustrations (if any)
- Authorship form
Article Processing Charges
Upon acceptance, Authors are required to pay a nominal pre-press charges is to be paid to parent organization [PHCOG.NET Bangalore, India]. Article processing charges (APCs) are associated with only accepted articles to cover the costs of making the final version of the manuscript freely available via open access.
(Authors from India)
Review Article (word limit -3500 3 figures, 3 tables)
To cover the production cost of the following
- jHOST website
- iThenticate screening
- Manuscript submission systems
- In-house copyediting and linguistic support
- Pagination & typesetting
- Inclusion in Crossref, giving a permanent DOI and enabling easy citation in other journals.
- Archiving, where appropriate, in an internationally recognized, open access repositories.